Want a one stop place for Sharing Time Ideas?? Look no further!!
Here is the link to the 2016 March Sharing Time Outline
March's Month Theme and Scripture:
Heavenly Father Speaks to Us through His Prophets
“What I the Lord have spoken, I have spoken, … whether by mine own voice or by the voice of my servants, it is the same” (D&C 1:38).
***Remember I will be adding more throughout the month as other bloggers post their stuff, so keep checking back***
March Week 1: Prophets speak for Heavenly Father.
March Week 2: Prophets speak for Heavenly Father.
March Week 3: We are led by a living prophet today.
March Week 4: There is safety in following the prophet.
- March 2011 Friend Magazine
- January 2001 Friend Magazine
- Prophets on lds.org
- LDS Sharing Time Ideas for March 2015 Week 3: There is safety in following the prophet.
- LDS Sharing Time Ideas for March 2015 Week 4: God speaks through prophets.
- LDS Sharing Time May 2014 Week 1: God speaks to us through prophets.
- LDS Primary Sharing Time May 2014 Week 4: The prophet speaks to us at general conference
- LDS Sharing Time May 2014 Week #3: My family will be blessed as we follow the prophet.
- LDS Sharing Time May 2014 Week 2: The prophets in the scriptures are examples to my family.
- LDS Sharing Time Ideas for March 2015 Week 2: Prophets testify of Jesus Christ
- LDS Sharing Time Ideas for March 2015 Week 1: Prophets are called by God.
- LDS Sharing Time Ideas for October 2015 Week 1: Following the prophet will help us come unto Christ.
- Family Home Evening on the First Presidency Message: "Follow the Prophets"
- ***If you have any ideas for March's Sharing Times that you would like to have shared on here, please either leave a comment below or send me an email at lifesjourneytoperfection.net***