2015 Sharing Time Outline Theme: "I Know My Savior Lives"
November 2015 Sharing Time Topic: When We Serve Others, We Serve God
November 2015 Scripture: “When ye are in the service of your fellow beings ye are only in the service of your God” (Mosiah 2:17).
November Week 1 Topic: Jesus Christ taught us how to serve others.
Free Printables: (Printing Tip: Click on image to open and then save image to your computer. You can then print the image from your computer. Or click the FREE DOWNLOAD button if it is available and you will be able to download and print.)
Prayerfully study and think about what the specific needs of your primary are and how you can teach them this doctrine.
Sharing Time Instruction:
Show the children a picture of the Savior serving the Apostles. Invite the children to share with you what Jesus is doing in the picture. Read the following scripture:
- Relief Society: Simple Service Ideas that Even Kids Can Do!
- Becoming Prepared: Pursuit of Excellence-Service Week 1
- LDS Sharing Time September 2014 Week 2: By giving service to others, I give service to God.
- Family Home Evening: Faith in God Book: Serving Others-Parable of Good Samaritan
- September 2013 Week 2 Sharing Time: Prophets and Apostles Show us How to Serve
- Family Home Evening on: Family Fun Activity (Serving Others Category: Faith in God Activity)
- September Primary Sharing Time 2013- Week 1 "Jesus Christ Taught Us How to Serve Others"
What else have the primary children learned this month? Here are links to this month's past sharing times:
- LDS Sharing Time Ideas for November 2015 Week 1: Jesus Christ taught us how to serve others.
- LDS Sharing Time Ideas for November 2015 Week 2: Jesus Christ taught us how to serve others.
- LDS Sharing Time Ideas for November 2015 Week 3: When I serve my family, I serve God.
- LDS Sharing Time Ideas for November 2015 Week 4: When I serve my neighbors, I serve God.
- Click this link for past Sharing Time post: LDS Primary Sharing Time Ideas
Follow me on Social Media... Pinterest * Facebook * Google + * Twitter * Instagram* for the newest updates and additional ideas!