Ideas for April Week 4 LDS Primary Sharing Time,
2017 Sharing Time Outline Theme: Choose the Right
April 2017 Sharing Time Topic: Jesus Christ Teaches Me to Choose the Right
April 2017 Scripture: “For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you” (John 13:15)
April 2017 Song: Song of your choice about Jesus Christ from the Children’s Songbook
April Week 4 Topic: I feel my Savior’s love when I try to be like Jesus Christ.
Prayerfully study and think about what the specific needs of your primary are and how you can teach them this doctrine. The most important this is to love those you teach and to teach them by the Spirit!! Focus on building their testimonies and helping them come unto Christ!
Sharing Time Instruction:
To begin sharing time sing the song, "I'm Trying to Be Like Jesus".
Explain that we've learned many of the ways Jesus has taught us how to live our lives the right way. It's our responsibility to choose to follow those teachings and to try to be like the Savior. Sometimes the choices might be hard. But we can remember the example that Jesus has showed us and try to be more like him.
Show the week's theme poster and invite the primary children to repeat, "I feel my Savior's Love when I Try to be Like Jesus Christ"
Explain that one way we show our love to Jesus is by following Him, as we do so we can feel his love for us.
Give each of the primary children a paper, invite them to draw pictures of things they can do to try to be like Jesus.
When they are done drawing, spend the remainder of the time inviting primary children to come up and share their pictures. Invite them to explain how they can follow the Savior and how that will help them to feel the Savior's love.
Close by sharing your testimony on trying to be like Jesus and feeling his love.
ULTIMATE LIST OF SHARING TIME IDEAS
- 2017 LDS Sharing Time Ideas for April Week 1: Jesus Christ is the perfect example for me.
- 2017 LDS Sharing Time Ideas for April Week 2: Jesus Christ taught me the right way to live
- 2017 LDS Sharing Time Ideas for April Week 3 or 2 (EASTER): Jesus Christ taught me the right way to live #PRINCEOFPEACE
Want more ideas:
- Following Jesus Color Page
- Jesus is an example to me color page
- Jesus is the perfect example to me color page
- Tell me the Stories of Jesus
- 2016 LDS Sharing Time Ideas for April Week 2: Jesus Christ is the perfect example for me.
- LDS Sharing Time Ideas for July 2015 Week 3: Jesus Christ’s example teaches me how to live.
- Sharing Time Outline 2014 Week 3: Jesus Christ is the perfect example for me to follow.