Want a one stop place for Sharing Time Ideas?? Look no further!!
Here is the link to the 2016 September's Sharing Time Outline
September's Month Theme and Scripture:
The Gospel Will Be Preached in All the World
“This gospel shall be preached unto every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people” (D&C 133:37).
***Remember I will be adding more throughout the month as other bloggers post their stuff, so keep checking back***
(If there is no link that means the idea has not been posted yet, check back later)
September Week 1: The scriptures teach that the gospel will be preached in all the world.
September Week 2: Missionary work blesses everyone.
September Week 3: I can prepare now to serve a mission.
September Week 4: I can be a missionary now.
EVEN MORE IDEAS:
- How can I be a missionary now? (Youth)
- How can I be like a missionary now? (Friend 2014)
- How can I be a missionary now? (Friend 2010)
- I Can Be a Missionary Now! (Friend 1994)
- Sharing Time: I Can Be a Missionary Now 1998
- October Primary Sharing Time Week# 2- Living the Gospel helps me to be a Missionary now.
- LDS Sharing Time Ideas for October 2015 Week 2: Sharing the gospel helps others come unto Christ
- Family Home Evening on Hastening The Work (June 2014 First Presidency Message)
Thanks for stopping by!! I hope that you found this page useful in helping find ideas to plan your sharing times!! Just remember, you have been set apart for your calling. Your Heavenly Father will help you know what is best for your specific primary ;) If you'd like more ideas be sure to follow me on Facebook, Instagram and of course Pinterest!