Want a one stop place for Sharing Time Ideas?? Look no further!!
Here is the link to the 2016 June's Sharing Time Outline
June's Month Theme and Scripture:
The First Principles and Ordinances of the Gospel Make It Possible for Me to Live with God Again
“We believe that the first principles and ordinances of the Gospel are: first, Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ; second, Repentance; third, Baptism by immersion for the remission of sins; fourth, Laying on of hands for the gift of the Holy Ghost” (Articles of Faith 1:4).
***Remember I will be adding more throughout the month as other bloggers post their stuff, so keep checking back***
June Week 1: Faith in Jesus Christ leads us to love Him, trust Him, and keep His commandments.
June Week 2: Repentance brings forgiveness.
June Week 3: When I am baptized, I make a covenant with God.
June Week 4: The Holy Ghost comforts and guides me.
Other Sharing Time Ideas for the Month:
- LDS Sharing Time Ideas for May 2015 Week 1: My faith in Jesus Christ is strengthened when I obey.
- LDS Sharing Time Ideas for May 2015 Week 5: Principles and Ordinances of the Gospel Lead Me to Jesus Christ
- LDS Sharing Time November 2014 Week 1: "If ye have faith ye hope for things which are not seen, which are true” (Alma 32:21).
- LDS Sharing Time Ideas for May 2015 Week 2: I can repent
- Sharing Time March 2014 Week 2: Through the Atonement of Jesus Christ I can repent and be forgiven of my sins
- LDS Sharing Time November 2014 Week 3: Repentance is a change of mind and heart.
- Mommy Monday - Repentance and Forgiveness Family Home Evening (June Week 4 Sharing Time)
- Mommy Monday - My Gospel Standards FHE wk 3: I will choose the right. I know I can repent when I make a mistake.
- LDS Come Follow Me Lesson and Mutual Ideas March: The Atonement of Jesus Christ
- Sharing Time 2014 January Week 2- Heavenly Father provided a Savior and makes it possible for me to return to His presence.
- Lesson Eleven: My Faith in Christ Can Grow, Family Home Evening Resource Book, (1997), 43
- Lesson 26: Repentance, Young Women Manual 3, (1994), 94–96
***If you have any ideas for May's Sharing Times that you would like to have shared on here, please either leave a comment below or send me an email at email@example.com***