Want a one stop place for Sharing Time Ideas?? Look no further!!
Here is the link to the 2016 January Sharing Time Outline
January's Month Theme and Scripture:
The Scriptures Are the Word of God
“Feast upon the words of Christ; for behold, the words of Christ will tell you all things what ye should do” (2 Nephi 32:3).
***Remember I will be adding more throughout the month as other bloggers post their stuff, so keep checking back***
January Week 1: (The Scriptures Are the Word of God)
January Week 2: (We are to feast upon the words of Christ.)
January Week 3: (The words of Christ will tell us all things we should do.)
January Week 4: (I can know the scriptures are true.)
January Week 5: (Review of the Month)
- Invite the Full-Time or the Ward Missionaries to come and do sharing Time.
- Give the primary children some scripture references or invite them to come up with their own (their favorite scripture or scripture story). Give each child a piece of paper and invite them to write their testimony of the scriptures on the piece of paper. Give these to the full time missionaries to put in Book of Mormons to handout to investigators.
- Invite the Bishopric to come and tell a scripture story to the primary children.
- Little LDS Ideas
- LDS Sharing Time Ideas for September 2015 Week 4: My love for Jesus Christ grows when I study the scriptures.
- LDS Sharing Time August 2014 Week 3: Scripture study gives me and my family spiritual strength.
- LDS Sharing Time May 2014 Week 2: The prophets in the scriptures are examples to my family.
- January 2011 Friend Magazing: The Scriptures Are the Word of God
- August 1995 Liahona Magazine: Sharing Time: I Believe the Scriptures Are the Word of God
- Lesson Ideas for Children, Youth, and Adults
- 2016 LDS Sharing Time Ideas For February Week 1: Heavenly Father has a plan for me.
- 2016 LDS Sharing Time Ideas for February Week 2: Jesus Christ created the earth for me.
***If you have any ideas for January's Sharing Times that you would like to have shared on here, please either leave a comment below or send me an email at lifesjourneytoperfection.net***