After sitting in the rain at a close of a baseball game, cheering for my kiddo, all I wanted to do for Family Home Evening was curl up in a blanket and watch a movie as a family.
So, what is the purpose of Family Home Evening? To find out, follow the link here: Purpose of Family Home Evening.
What are some rainy day Family Home Evenings???
- Movie and popcorn, make it even better by playing one of the amazing church videos. Here are some Feature Films found on lds.org: Feature Films. Some other of my favorites: The Testaments of One Fold and One Shepherd , Meet the Mormons, 17 Miracles, Ephraim's Rescue, etc.
- Family Game Night- Choose your favorite game to play as a family. Charades is one that every member of the family can play ;)
- Warm and toasty night- Talk about the Holy Ghost. Make some microwave s'mores and hot chocolate.
- For a whole list of past Family Home Evenings we have done as a family click here: Our Family Home Evenings
- More Family Home Evening Ideas found on lds.org.
What are your favorite things to do on a rainy day with your family???