I love Mondays because that means I get to spend time with my family during Family Home Evening having fun and learning about the things are Heavenly Father would have a learn. Usually the Monday before Christmas we have a special Christmas Family Home Evening. Here are some of our Favorites:
- Combined YW/YM Christmas Activity: Coming Unto Christ from His Birth to His Resurrection (This could be modified to a Family Home Evening)
- Family Home Evening: Family Traditions & Faith in God Booklet:Write a poem, story, or short play that teaches a principle of the gospel or is about Heavenly Father's creations.
- Family Home Evening on Family Christmas Movie Night
- Family Home Evening on "Fill the World with Christ’s Love" (First Presidency Message for December)
- Sharing Time December Week 4: Christmas Sharing Time
- Family Home Evening- Faith in God: How the Holy Ghost Helps you & Nativity Movie
- Family Home Evening on Prophesies of the Birth of Christ
- LDS Sharing Time December 2014 Week 3: The Son of God was born on earth.
I'd love to hear some ideas of some fun Christmas Family Home Evening you have had or are about to have!! Leave a comment below :)