- Youth & Leaders
- Relief Society
Fun, Easy Gifts for Friends & Neighbors
There are so many fun little things that you can give to others to share the holiday spirit. Below are just a few-
- A container with some Hersey's Kisses with the sang: "Snowflakes Are Winter's Kisses"
- A plate full of goodies is always great with a little sang like: "Here is a Happy Holiday Treat, For Some (Friends/Neighbors) That Are So Sweet" -Even funner if on a holiday plate, they can reuse to put Santa cookies on.
- Your favorite Chex Mix Recipe with the sang: "Remember Santa Chex his list twice..."
- Some caramel corn or Corn Pops in a container with a reindeer that says: "From our Herd to Yours, Merry Christmas."
- Homemade baked bread is always so yummy. Here is a sang that could be attached to it: "From our kitchen to yours, Hope you have a very Merry Christmas."
There are so many others (hot chocolate & marshmallows or a candy cane to stir it, Whoppers as reindeer poop, Pop corn- Just popped in to say, hope you have a happy holiday, etc.)
If you have any other fun ideas, please share!