- My favorite Christmas tradition with my family is every year we had a birthday party for Jesus!! - Crissie Woolard
- My favorite tradition is coming up with a new ornament each year for my children and grandchildren. - Grandma #1
- OUR TRADITION IS TO DECORATE THE HOUSE AS A BETHLEHEM EVERYONE MOST DRESS UP THE FOOD THE PLATES ARE ALL OF THAT TIME, THEY EVEN HAVE TO ADDRESS EACH OTHER IN WORDS AND CUSTOMS. WE EVEN FOUND SACRED MUSIC OF THAT TIME AND ERA. WE FEST AND PRAY FOR THE SAVIORS BIRTH AND FOR HIS RETURN. WE DO NO PRESENTS. THIS IS OUR CHRISTMAS. - Powerwithin
- My favorite tradition is gathering together with my extended family and the children dress up and act out the Nativity story. Afterwards, we walk around the Mesa Arizona temple lights. It truly is the most wonderful time of the year! - Watson Family
- My favorite Christmas tradition is reading The Christmas Carol as a family. We read a few pages each day leading up to Christmas eve. - Mrs. Oldenburg
Now it is time to announce the winner of the beautiful Salt Lake Temple Medallion!!
The winner is: Mrs. Oldenburg
Mrs. Oldenburg, to claim your prize please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide me with your name and mailing address so I can get you your ornament. Please do this by Dec. 3, 2014 and by 10:00 pm MTS, thank you!