August 2014 Sharing Time Topic: Participating in Wholesome Activities Will Strengthen My Family
August 2014 Scripture: “Successful . . . families are established and maintained on principles of faith, prayer, repentance, forgiveness, respect, love, compassion, work, and wholesome recreational activities” (“The Family: A Proclamation to the World”).
- Turn the time over to the Primary Chorister so she can review the songs that will be used for the Primary Sacrament Meeting Program. Here is a fun link to a printable and idea for review:
- This Family Home Evening the August's Topic could be adapted into a sharing time:
- Here are some more ideas of posts for August Sharing Times. There might be an idea that you might not have used this month, that would be a good fit for your primary to use the fifth Sunday:
- LDS Sharing Time August 2014 Week 1: “Pray in your families unto the Father . . . that your [families] may be blessed” (3 Nephi 18:21).
- LDS Primary Sharing Time August 2014 Week 2: Family home evening strengthens my family.
- LDS Sharing Time August 2014 Week 3: Scripture study gives me and my family spiritual strength.
- LDS Sharing Time August 2014 Week 4: The Sabbath is a day of rest and worship.