- Help a neighbor prepare or deal with the cold weather (shoveling snow, winterizing yard, etc)
- When making Christmas treats make up an extra plate and visit someone who is alone.
- Treat others with kindness, especially at this busy time of year. It is amazing how just a friendly smile and a "Happy Holidays" can be a service to someone.
- Schools are always in need of volunteers.
- Do a small "sub- for- santa", drop off some groceries to someone who is in need.
- With it being cold weather I am sure the homeless shelters are always in need of donations.
- There are many many more things that you can do! Just think of something and then act upon it.
- Youth & Leaders
- Relief Society
Service Opportunity for December
In December it seems like there are a lot of opportunities out there to provide service. So much sometimes that it might be a little over whelming. The key is to just do what you can and you will be blessed for doing that. Here are a few ideas of ways that you can serve: